We are pleased and proud to present the Spring Break 2019 in Croatia!
For 3 days of sea, heat, themed parties, boat party, champions league's final, madness, music and much more… The last big trip of this wonderful Erasmus year before the beginning of the exams!
From the 31st of May to the 2nd of June 2019.
In Croatia, in Umago tourist village situated close to the sea.
HOW MUCH IS IT ?
And all this for only ! The participation fee includes:
- Round trip by bus to Umago.
- Accommodation in bungalows for 5-6 people.
- 1 ESN Theme Party at the village with Dj Set.
- 1 PIRATE BOAT PARTY.
- 1 Full Moon Party on the beach.
- 2 Afterparties.
- OPEN BAR / BARRA LIBRE of VODKA LEMON during the parties.
Early in the morning from Modena and Reggio Emilia train station.
Afterwards we join Bologna section and take the bus to Umago.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Fill in the form below and on Thursday night we’ll tell you who can come, then come to our office to pay the first part of the whole fee to reserve your place.
WATCH OUT! The priority list will follow the ranking of the Fidelity System! In case of tie, we’ll proceed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Inscription until Wednesday 02/04/2019 at 12:00 !!!
On Thursday we'll tell you who can participate based on the fidelity points classification.
=> FRIDAY, May 31st <=
- Departure in the morning by bus toward Croatia.
- Check in at the tourist village in Umago.
- Preparty during the day in the tourist village, playn' games on the beach.
- The night ESN Theme Party in the village with Dj Set!
=> SATURDAY, June 1st <=
- In the morning we will go relaxing at the beach.
- In the afternoon PIRATE BOAT PARTY: we will get a boat, bring various Dj, bring all the alcohol we want, and we will go dancing in the Adriatic Sea until night!
- With the survivors we will watch the Champions League's final match on a maxi screen.
- Later on we will have a FULL MOON PARTY on the beach!
=> SUNDAY, June 2nd <=
- Expected departure in the afternoon.
- Arrival back in Bologna in the evening.
Should you have any question, contact:
Sergiu Agrici +393292161862